OK, so here we are. I have been given this Liebster Award by the Peckish Kiwi.
The problem is, I don’t have another 11 blogs to pass this award on to. So… Methinks, this Aspie chick will just comply with rules 1 and 2. I guess that means I only get a Liebster-Half-Award?
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated. 3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. Remember, no tag backs.
- I love Lucy (and I hope she loves me too)
- I sing in and outside of the bathroom, sometimes even in public
- I have written songs but now I only mess around with noise
- I play piano badly
- I am working on a Ph.D in Fine Arts
- I research Autism and Creativity
- I love food
- I love dogs
- I love bunnies
- I am kitty-phobic
- I am Aspie (i.e. I have Asperger’s Syndrome)
2. Questions from Peckish Kiwi:
1. Tomato Sauce or Ketchup? – Tomato Sauce of course!
2. Tortellini or Ravioli? – Tortellini
3. Early bird or Night Owl? – Early Bird (Lucy and I both)
4. If you had a cow, what would you call it? – Grub
5. If you were promised $10,000 a day for the rest of your life, but had to spend each lot of $10,000 in the day you received it (so no using finance or hire purchase), what would you spend your first $10,000 on? – My baby sister, who has helped me eat better and live loved.
6. Are you more likely to be ten minutes early or ten minutes late? – Early (I hate tardiness)
7. What’s your favourite go to meal when you’re just cooking for yourself after a hard day of work when you are feeling lazy? Or if you don’t cook, what’s your favourite feed me now I’m hungry meal. – Bacon and instant noodle!
8. Do you dream in colour? – But of course!
9. What’s your favourite Eddie Murphy movie? – Sorry, don’t watch movies, dislike Eddie Murphy.
10. Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket? – Nope, just don’t speed.
11. What’s the best thing about this blogging gig for you? – Musing about muses, stirring the pot, heating the oven.